Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being homeschooled growing up I didn't really get the full excitement of the snow day, but now that I am a teacher, I LOVE them. Some people told me that in order to ensure a snow day you have to sleep with a spoon under your pillow, someone else said you have to jump on your bed with a spoon in your shirt and if it doesn't fall out then you will have a snow day, and yet another person told me to sleep with my PJs inside out.

Alex with his and Matt's spoon. They did start off in the shirts, but that didn't last long... they make more noise when you steal your brother's and keep them in your hands. Both boys were nice enough to put their jammies on inside out, Matt thought it was funny that he could pull on the tags.


This is Alex's version of the Snow Day Dance. It's not exactly what I was told to do, but seeing as I'm at home posting this blog instead of at work, I think it was successful...
... and it's still snowing!

2 comments:

Annie and Rojelio said...

loved the snow dance. hopefully there will still be some snow when we visit in jan!

The Karpinski Family said...

No Fair! Maybe they'll invent "Sun days" here in AZ someday! Glad you got to enjoy your boys and not those rotten kids : )