Saturday, January 17, 2009

Matt at the firehouse museum in Ypsilanti. The boys and I managed to take a trip out there during our Christmas break because I didn't want to spend my whole break trapped inside the house with two sick boys. Sniffles were at an all time low this day, so we went and I just love this picture of Matt.
On our way home we passed the car museum in Depot Town and got to meet the Fabulous Hudson Hornet! Alex was so happy, he loves that movie, and Matt was in need of a nap, so he really didn't care.

1 comment:

The Karpinski Family said...

Alex must have been so excited. My sister and her family came to visit and my nephew loves Cars as well. She wanted to make sure and drive him through Sedona, where there are a ton of red rocks like in the movie. We should get those two together. Malachi at 2 years, knew every character, every lone in the movie, and now has almost every "action figure".