Monday, July 14, 2008

I think he's rubbing off on me

When we moved a couple of years ago we looked for a 4 bedroom, so I could have an 'office' for my collection and scrap booking stuff. Dennis has been teasing me about calling it an 'office' because I only use the desk for my piles of stuff and to display my Disney Villains. After Christmas I ran out of shelf space and had to leave some of my new Barbies in their boxes. I'm a collector, but I remove the dolls from their boxes because I like to touch their noses. About a week ago the boys and I were at a garage sale and found 3 tall shelves for $20 each. The lady was nice enough to give them to me for $40 for all 3, they run about $60 a piece at the store. That purchase lead me to admit that the room is not an 'office' as I liked to call it and as Dennis and I shoved the desk out into the living room, it became my 'collection room'. I think I need a better name for it, but it will do for now.
Dennis gets teased a lot for all the toys he has in our basement, our whole basement is covered in his collection gone crazy. I just thought I'd post some pictures and show everyone that the longer you are with someone the more you become like them. Dennis and his collections are certainly rubbing off on me.
Okay, so the blog won't let me post any pictures for some reason, but you can follow this link to see my little collection.

1 comment:

Annie and Rojelio said...

what a awesome collection . . . do your kids ever raid the dolls!?