Monday, July 28, 2008

Our first day there


On our first day we went to a park in Riverton. I didn't know that it wasn't the best park to go to, I guess park rangers don't always equal safety... sometimes they just hang out in the park and drink. We didn't see any.
After Nate woke up we drove out to Lander and went to Mom & Dad's favorite place, Sinks Canyon. This is me with my wonderful sister-in-law Angie. She has the weekends off and we didn't get there until dinner on Saturday, so we only had Sunday with her, next time we will plan a little better.
Then drove up the Switchback trail and climbed a little on the mountain, we had a great time. It was thundering and there was a little lightning, but we made it back to the car before it started raining.

There is no limit to how many pictures can be in a folder on Shutterfly, but they limit how many you can share, so I had to break this day into 2 folders.

No comments: