Sunday, March 1, 2009

January 2009

Just some cute pictures of my boys from January.

Matt is always climbing on things. He got this Rocket for Christmas and loves to push it's buttons. I'm a buzz kill and wouldn't let him let go of the handles.

I know I cut off the top of his head, but look how cute his little face looked when I found him in his room with my phone.

All this joy over being pushed around in a box! He loved it, as you can see.
Alex couldn't fit in the box, so I got the laundry basket. Dennis put felt tabs on the bottom (you know the ones that keep your furniture from scratching your floor) when Alex was little and after killing my back pushing them both around, I remembered that I saw an old friend use his belt to pull his kids. The boys just love it! If Matt sees the basket he climbs in, puts his arms in the air and yells "GO!"
On the way home from Ms. Lisa's house one day I told Alex that I was going to move his seat in the car to behind to passenger seat and move Matt behind the driver so they could have more room (and Alex wouldn't be able to bop his brother on the head anymore). He told me he didn't want to move away from his baby, he needs to be able to touch him, then he fell asleep. He may hit him more then I'd like, but Alex sure loves his little brother.

No comments: