Sunday, March 1, 2009

More hide and seek with Alex

Alex has a new found love of hide and seek. Maybe because I let him go upstairs to look all by himself now. Maybe he's just old enough to get it. I'm not sure, but he loves to play now.

Alex is going upstairs to look for his Dad. The lights are off so that Alex can use his flashlight, the boy loves flashlights. When Dennis wasn't upstairs, we looked in Alex's room, Matt's room, the closets...

...under the couch in the living room...
...in the family room he looked around and began to loose hope. He told me he couldn't find his Dad Dad anywhere (yes he says Dad twice, it's not a typo). I said that if he was going to give up the search he may as well sit down on the couch and watch a show.

He actually climbed on the couch and sat for a second before he found him. I love hide and seek with a 3 year old!

1 comment:

The Karpinski Family said...

How hilarious and adorable! The best part is the way you told the story and had the pictures to go along with it step by step. I could actually hear you telling the story too! Very weird!