Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our group leader

When Dennis and I first got Stanley, way back in 2001, someone in my family said something to Stanley about going to his 'Dad', meaning Dennis. Growing up, we've always referred to my parents as Mom and Dad when talking to our animals and the animals understood who we meant, after all that's what they heard them being called all day. Dennis, however, must not have had this experience growing up because he response was to say that "I'm not his dad, it's not a family. We are more like a group and I am the leader." My family loved it and still bring his role as group leader up from time to time. I think that the title of leader has gone to Dennis' head, just a little bit. What do you think?

1 comment:

Annie and Rojelio said...

reminds me of the imperial butter commercials!