Friday, August 8, 2008

Work in progress

This is my mom painting a mural on Alex's walls. She's doing scenes from the movie Cars, Alex's favorite movie.
Here is a partly done wall
The wall is complete, except a little bit above the doors. There is a tree to the left of the Piston Cup.
The beginning of wall number 2.
This is what my living room looked like for a couple of days. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to begin redoing Alex's room, then switch Matt's room with my room... so this is some of what was in my living room, there is also a desk, another set of shelves and more toys that you can't see. It drove me crazy. Thank goodness Matt's room was finished in a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a nice trip! Your boys are getting so big! And that room full of toys looks like Katelyn's room and our basement, haha! We'll have to get together sometime!!